9x9 Image Gallery
- Product Code: ALBIGAL9/10M
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $0.00
9x9 Image Gallery
Comes with an image printed on the front, spine and back cover. The image is printed on Metallic paper and lmainated to give a pearl like finish. You simply attach the mats yourself. Standard Mat combinations can be downloaded from the link below.
Simply design the album cover using the correct Photoshop template from below. REMEMBER to flatten then email your colour corrected Jpg file along with your album order. For help with setting up your file to send to us download
|Template for 10 sided album|
|Template for 20 sided album|
|Template for 30 sided album|
- compact square format means albums suitable for both landscape and portrait images
- superior bookbound construction means extra durability
- avaiable with black or white base leaves - (we assume black unless you specify otherwise)
- linen drawstring bag included
Please select your mats from the list of mats below and ensure that you type the details in summary style (eg. 6xB4, 4 x B8 etc. into the space provided under the options available.
Download list of mats here - (Pdf file)
The mats are supplied loose with double sided tape on the back thereby giving you the flexibilty to attach for either portrait or landscape images. Mounting instructions supplied.
> Black Bevel (with white core) as standard - our most popular
> white bevel (with black core)
> plain black
> plain white
Blank Mats with DIY Adhesive
To order blank mats with DIY adhesive attached so you can flushmount your images edge-to-edge, please order these from flush mount mats.
Personalise your Box
If you would like to personalise the lid of your box with an image then here is the box template to design your Designer Box in PhotoShop.
DELIVERY: Allow 2-3 weeks
- Download the PhotoShop template from above and open the template in Adobe Photoshop. For help with this process download and print out this
- Design your template using the blue lines as your guide. Please make sure your guides are turned on to view them properly. These guidelines help to determine the fold lines, front, back and spine of the album or box and are a guide only. Please do not expect your product to line up with these lines exactly as it is simply not the case.
- Remember you need to fill the entire template.
- Your completed design should be colour corrected and saved as a .jpg at 300 dpi.
- Please email as an attachement along with the album order form the "Pdf file" below to place your order.
- IMPORTANT: When saving as a Jpg, as the final step in Photoshop, make sure you adjust the quality slider to about 10 to avoid file sizes too large for us to handle.
- IMPORTANT: if you are ordering multiple albums, each with a different image, please email only one image per email, as most email servers can only handle files sizes up to 5Mb.